SWEET AND SASSY VALENTINE Genre:Mixed Romance (sweet to mild heat)
This year, I can’t wait until Spring. It’s been soooooooooooo cold in Illinois. But meanwhile, February’s here and I have two new releases coming out this month, as well as storie…
BEST KINDLE DEALSKINDLE FIREKIDS CORNERSPONSORSHIPEBOOKTRACKERSubscribe free to Kindle Nation Daily DigestTamara Ferguson is back with her latest in the bestselling Two Hearts Wounded Warrior romance series — and it’s striking all the right notes with readers.TWO HEARTS FIND CHRISTMAS (Two Hearts Wounded Warrior Romance Book 5)by Kindle Nation on January 19, 2018 in ebook of the day→ Kindle Nation Daily eBook of The Day ←TWO HEARTS FIND CHRISTMAS (Two Hearts Wounded Warrior Romance Book 5)by Tamara Ferguson4.7 stars – 46 reviewsKindle Price: 99 centsEveryday Price: $2.99Text-to-Speech: EnabledDon’t have a Kindle? Get yours here.Here’s the set-up:#1 International Hot New Release#1 International BestsellerJosh Loughlin, a blind wounded warrior, has returned to his hometown of Crystal Rock, Wisconsin at Christmastime. As a teenager, Josh was part of a ring of thieves operating in the town of Crystal Rock and run by his father. When his stepbrother is forced to tolerate the mental and physical abuse that Josh himself experienced as a teenager, Josh decides it’s time to stand up against his father, so he goes to the police, discovering his father is involved in even more nefarious activities than he’d suspected.Under witness protection, Josh is given a second chance at a new life in the military, where he excels. But when he’s severely injured in combat, he decides to return to Crystal Rock for his rehab, reuniting with his stepbrother Luke, who was led to believe Josh was in prison.As a teenager, Nina Chandler was a caregiver for her mother who was dying of cancer. Instinct had told her that despite the bike and tattoos, Josh wasn’t the bad boy he’d pretended to be. And when he saves Nina from near assault at Dragonfly Pointe they share a magical connection the week before Josh disappears, supposedly sent to prison.Now a nurse at the wounded warrior home, Nina Chandler helps Josh confront the demons from his abusive past, and in the process she discovers the attraction she felt for him all those years ago has never gone away.But does an attempt on Josh’s life mean that his tarnished past has finally caught up with him, or will fate allow Josh and Nina to find Christmas and the love that was meant to be?Two Hearts Wounded Warrior Romance Series won 8 awards in 2016, including a silver medal in Military Fiction from Readers’ Favorite, Two Hearts Surrendered was a #1 International Bestseller on 16 lists, while Two Hearts Unspoken was a #1 International Hot New Release as well as a #1 International Bestseller on 16 lists.Wow. Just wow! How’s that for a review? Author Tamara Ferguson has done an absolutely wonderful job in creating characters that her readers will relate to, care about and continue to think of long after the story is done, and if that isn’t the hallmark of a great author, I don’t know what is~5★~-Tracy Slowiak for Readers’ Favorite Enjoy Tamara Ferguson’s Books? Tell us Why and Win a Free Book!Authors and Publishers: How to Sponsor Kindle Nation Daily Tamara Ferguson, TWO HEARTS FIND CHRISTMAS (Two Hearts Wounded Warrior Romance Book 5)No comments yet.Leave a ReplyName (required)Email (will not be published) (required)WebsiteReferences to prices on this website refer to prices on the main Amazon.com website for US customers. Prices will vary for readers located outside the US, and prices for US customers may change at any time. Always check the price on Amazon before making a purchase.Subscribeto KND’s FREE Email Newsletters!Great deals, free excerpts, tips & moreEmail address:Search This Website Check Out Our Sister Sites!* Authors Corner @ KND* BookGorilla* Kids Corner @ KND* Newsletter Archive* Shop for a New Kindle** BookLending.comBlogs and Sites That We Follow* A Kindle World Andrys Basten’s Blog* A Newbie’s Guide to Publishing Joe Konrath’s Blog* I Love My Kindle Blog Bufo Calvin’s Blog* Kindle Review Abhi’s BlogBookLending.com
Leave comments below for a chance to WIN our quartly Giveaway:$100.00 Amazon Gift CardOR$100.00 PayPal Deposit
Hi Everyone- Today is the last day of the first round. If you could add your vote I’d greatly appreciate it!!
Published: November 25, 2017 TWO HEARTS FIND CHRISTMAS (Two Hearts Wounded Warrior Romance Book 5) Genre:Author: Tamara FergusonBuy Now: Amazon Cover of the Month TWO HEARTS FIND CHRISTMAS (…
PLEASE VOTE TWO HEARTS’ CHRISTMAS WISH
FOR THE BEST INDIE BOOK 2017
Amazon Nook Itunes Kobo 2017 IAN BOOK OF THE YEAR FINALIST #1 INTERNATIONAL HOT NEW RELEASE #1 INTERNATIONAL BEST SELLER Seventeen-year-old Jason Matth…
Breaking news: The Jonathon Stone Short Story Winter 2017 is here. Just released. Operation Sundowner NOW AVAILABLE at Amazon for $0.99: The price is right. Enjoy the Mystery, Action and Espionag…
My latest newsletter!!
Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and because my family is divided throughout the Midwest, it’s easier for most of us to get together then as opposed to Christmas.
Fall foliage makes for a brilliant display here in Illinois, and decorating for the holidays is a pretty big thing in our area of the country. So, as both a former wholesale and retail florist, I’m sharing some methods for preserving greens.
PRESERVING FALL FOLIAGE
Glycerin/Water Method keeps the leaves fairly flexible. This preserving method works because the natural moisture present in the leaves is replaced by the glycerin solution, maintaining the leaf’s texture and form.
- Flat pan or disposable plates
- A weight or something to keep leaves submerged
- Mix the glycerin and water so that it is one part glycerin and two parts water. You only need enough to submerge the leaves — about one cup.
- Pour the solution into a flat pan, place the leaves in the solution, and then put the weight on the leaves to keep them submerged. (Tip: try using two Styrofoam or other disposable plates. Put leaves and enough glycerin solution to just lightly cover the leaves in the bottom of one plate. Then put the other plate on top of the leaves and solution. Now you can put a weight of your choosing on the top plate without getting the weight in the solution.)
- Keep the leaves submerged in the solution for 2-6 days.
- Dry the leaves gently with a paper towel. They should feel soft and pliable.
Pressing between wax paper.
- Wax paper
- Thin towel or paper
- Ironing board
- Place a leaf between two pieces of wax paper.
- Put a towel or a piece of thick paper over the wax paper.
- Press on the towel or paper with a warm iron to seal the wax sheets together. This takes about 2-5 minutes on each side, depending on how moist the leaf is. Once you have finished one side, flip the leaf over and do the other side.
- Cut around the leaf, leaving a small margin of wax paper to ensure that it will stay sealed.
- Rather than cutting out the leaves, you may want to try to peel the wax paper off the leaves, leaving a coat of wax behind to protect the leaves. Try this on one leaf first to see if this method works for you.
Using a microwave:
- Fresh leaves that have not dried out
- Paper towels
- Acrylic spray from a craft store
- Arrange the leaves on top of two paper towels. Lay another towel over the leaves to cover them.
- Microwave the leaves for 30-180 seconds. Be very attentive and careful. Leaves that are cooked in the microwave too long can catch fire. The drier the leaves, the less time they will need. Leaves that curl after removal from the microwave have not been in long enough. Leaves that are scorched have been in there too long. Only dry them for a few seconds at a time.
- Let the leaves sit for a day or two and then finish by spraying an acrylic sealant on both sides of the leaves.
Learn more (includes some other cool projects): https://learning-center.homesciencetools.com/article/how-to-preserve-leaves/
And how does something like designing relate to my writing?
Sometimes the easiest way to come up with a new story is to write about what you know, and since I have a degree in Ornamental Horticulture, Tales of Dragonfly includes a heroine who’s not only a florist, but a wedding planner and designer.
In Flight: A Tales of the Dragonfly Novel
A woman who’s afraid to trust. Successful designer, Penny Wentworth has arrived from New York to take charge of the wedding flowers for the new owners of the Dragonfly Pointe Inn. As a single parent of a severely autistic and mentally impaired son, she has no romantic illusions; her experience with an abusive husband has left her wary of relationships.
A man who’s afraid to love. Haunted by his past since discovering a six-year old girl brutally murdered at Dragonfly Pointe over twenty-two years ago, Sam has intentionally avoided returning home. But after resigning from his job as a homicide detective in New Orleans when his marriage fell apart, Sam is now the chief of police in Crystal Rock, Wisconsin.
An undying passion that’s endured throughout the years. Penny’s escort for the wedding, Sam had once been the object of every single one of her teenage fantasies.
When Sam’s search for a killer leads him back through his tarnished past, will a woman who’s afraid to love be able to forgive a man who feels undeserving of her love?
I hope everyone have a beautiful Fall!!
And a fantastic Thanksgiving to those of you in the U.S.
Connect With Tamara Ferguson