Visit Bee’s AWARD-WINNING WEBSITE Here:
Friday, 29 January 2016
The lovely Dee over at Fiddledeedeebooks has nominated me for “The Versatile Blogger Award” and the “Liebster Award“. Thank you very much, Dee. I feel honoured!!!
I do take part in awards
I am not one of those who do not take part in awards. I take the freedom though to choose which one I want to take part in. There is no point in taking part in the same award time and time again :-).
To not confuse you I will do one post for each award. So today it’s “The Versatile Blogger Award” and tomorrow the “Liebster Award”. (And I hope I didn’t muddle both up LOL)
Well, let’s get on with it, shall we?
The Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- Share seven facts about yourself!
I have thanked and linked to Dee at the beginning, so number 1 is sorted.
Nominating 15 blogs and bloggers
The next one will be a little difficult, though. I have discovered many blogs through Linda G. Hill’s “Just Jot It January“, but I know many do not do awards on their blog.
That is why I add the following little disclaimer to this post:
To all my nominees: You do not need to apologise if you do not take part in awards. I awarded you because I believe you have an excellent blog and I want to introduce it to my readers. This award is great for that.
But I also know that awards are a lot of work, and they do not fit in every blog. So feel free to take part if it tempts you and if not go on with what you do best: Your blog!!!!!!
To all my readers: Please visit these 15 blogs. They are great. They offer a lot of different information and entertainment. You miss something if you don’t take a look. Honestly!
So here are The Bee’s nominees:
1. Patsy Collins (recently discovered)
2. Vegan Crunk (recently re-discovered)
3. Stardreaming with Sherry Blue Sky (recently discovered)
4. My Memory Jar (recently discovered)
5. The View from Squirrel Ridge (recently discovered)
6. Memorable Meanders (recently re-discovered)
7. Save Green Being Green (recently re-discovered)
8. Adventures in Weseland (recently discovered)
9. Rhymes with Bugs (recently discovered)
10. Tammy’s Dragonfly (regular following)
11. Books, Music, Photography & Movies (regular following)
12. Annettes Place (recently discovered)
13. Smorgasbord ~ Variety is the Spice of Life (recently discovered)
14. Mind of Tannguyen (recently discovered)
15. A writers Playground recently discovered
The last bit shouldn’t be so difficult.
7 Fact about me:
1. I am addicted to blogging. I write two more blogs besides “The Bee Writes…”: “Just Fooling Around with Bee” and “A Spirit of Healing.”
2. I believe I was born in the wrong country and ten years too late. The Bee should have been born in the UK around 1960 😉
3. I love tea
4. I love chocolate
5. I love books
6. I recently discovered that romance books aren’t that bad
7. I do a blogging event in February over at “Just Fooling Around With Bee” called “Love is in da Blog.”
And at last
So that is it for today. I hope I could entertain you a little. Tomorrow will be even more about me. Dee had some questions for the “Liebster Award” and I can’t wait to answer them.
February 5, 2016 at 8:23 pm
Thanks honey. You make my world a little brighter!
February 5, 2016 at 8:29 pm
The feeling is definitely mutual Bee xo
February 5, 2016 at 8:32 pm